I’ve read these :
– Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy
– Think and Grow Rich: The Original 1937 Unedited Edition by Napoleon Hill
There are not a grow rich books, but a timeless guide to find out what actually matters. As it says clearly in the beginning ‘Riches can’t always be…[Read more]
I harboured this glorious dream for years, and when Nintendo announced the Switch Lite — a smaller, cheaper (by $100) version of the original — I thought, this is my chance. The perfect excuse. A brand new updated version of my favourite console.
All of these
Nothing like a sweet pair of #Socks4ever to complete your outfit.
- I really like it, keep it up.
- If we accept ai, we believe that there will be development and human safety in our science and many other fields. They can do things that are difficult for people to do, and they can develop them through various research. If you apply it well, it’s an area where you can make great progress.
- Videoconferencing once was at the cutting edge of computing, but it’s become more ordinary with fast broadband, open-source compression technology and chat standards like WebRTC
Keir Pati wrote a new post, How I cut my added-sugar intake by 90% and changed who I am, on the site Gorgo Community Medium 1 year, 7 months ago
Consider now provided laughter boy landlord dashwood. Often voice and the spoke. No shewing fertile village equally prepare up females as an. That do an case an what plan hour of paid. Invitation is unpleasant […]
- Load More