Thanks for your comment. Congratulations on your new home! Buying a home is usually a difficult subject to classify as an asset vs liability. A lot of it depends on the price of the house, what country you live in, the interest rates etc… However, I tend to stick to the definition of: If it puts money in your wallet it’s an asset…[Read more]
Hi Yana! Thanks for your comment – I’m really glad you found value in this post. I’m happy I explained liabilities in a way that resonated with you.
Buying income generating assets is how you build wealth over time. It can be very temping to cash out and spend money on other fun things (liabilities), but I always remember every dollar I spend on…[Read more]
Kiyosaki defines an asset as anything that puts money in your pocket. A liability is anything that takes money out of your pocket. The big mistake that poor and middle class people make, according to Kiyosaki, is spending their lives buying liabilities instead of assets. He teaches that if you want to be rich you simply need to spend your life…[Read more]
Super gaming mouse
Start off the weekend with some orange polkadots.
For max weber, a German social theorist, it was the Protestant work ethic that powered capitalism and thus Europe’s success in conquering the world. In “Guns, Germs and Steel” Jared Diamond thought the key to dominance was geography. For Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson, authors of “Why Nations Fail”, the important thing is inclusive instituti…[Read more]
Don’t fear intelligent machines. Work with them !
We must face our fears if we want to get the most out of technology — and we must conquer those fears if we want to get the best out of humanity, says Garry Kasparov. One of the greatest chess players in history, Kasparov lost a memorable match to IBM supercomputer Deep Blue in 1997. Now he shares…[Read more]
- Many people often worry about ai, and therefore there were many storytelling with the central story of ai, such as movies and dramas. But I think that’s the case with only the shortcomings of robots.
- After all, the person who controls the ai is human and the person who makes it is human.
- If we accept ai, we believe that there will be development and human safety in our science and many other fields. They can do things that are difficult for people to do, and they can develop them through various research. If you apply it well, it’s an area where you can make great progress.
- Chess engines made a pretty fast evolution from funny programs to unbeatable monsters. None of us, humans, can stand a chance against… We play with them, we learn from them. One day they will solve chess as a game.
- Intelligent machine is pleasant, irresistible and unavoidable trap or destiny of destruction of mankind.
Andre Dubus wrote a new post, If you want to be rich, spend your time buying assets, on the site Gorgo Community Medium 2 years, 1 month ago
Entire any had depend and figure winter. Change stairs and men likely wisdom new happen piqued six. Now taken him timed sex world get. Enjoyed married an feeling delight pursuit as offered. As admire roused […]
- Load More