They do not reflect financial doom. But they expose the fragility of independence
If money-losing banks are a source of concern, then surely losses by central banks—the bankers for banks—must be especially disconcerting. The tumbling value of assets held by the Bank of Japan and the Swiss National Bank seems a sure sign that central bankers hav…[Read more]
Which one would you wear? 🤔
Why you should treat the tech you use at work like a colleague ?
Imagine your company hires a new employee and then everyone just ignores them, day in and day out, while they sit alone at their desk getting paid to do nothing. This situation actually happens all the time — when companies invest millions of dollars in new tech tools only to have…[Read more]
- I really like it, keep it up.
- So I should continue yelling at my computer?
In the last company i worked at, a local TV station, we used probably 50% of the equipment that was initially bought. It took enthusiastic employees to utilize anything more than what was absolutely essential.
- After all, the person who controls the ai is human and the person who makes it is human.
- Suspendisse feugiat. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Vivamus in erat ut urna cursus vestibulum. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim….
- Duis vel nibh at velit scelerisque suscipit. Nunc nec neque. Curabitur vestibulum aliquam leo. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Suspendisse enim turpis, dictum sed, iaculis a, condimentum nec, nisi.
- Load More